Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day to day business

Nate fell on the sidewalk and split his poor lip open. It is pretty much completely healed now, one week later but he looked pretty sad last week.

I love these twinkly eyes, the wavy gold hair, and the little mole on her cheek. She lost a tooth Sunday, she came up to me and I pulled it right out with a paper towel. She lost it the first night so then she wrote a cute note to the tooth fairy to put under her pillow but we found the tooth in her bed. She got her dollar this morning.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Seems like with boys they always have some kind of injury! That's a pretty good fat lip though.

Susanne said...

Your kids have gorgeous eyes. I always intended to line up my boys at their most bump-prone stage and take a photo of all their shins. Glad Nate is doing better.

cat said...

poor nate!
she DOES have beautiful eyes. all of your kids are such beauties.