Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School is Cool

I love back to school. I always have actually, but I love it even more now. My kids like school, and I like them to be in school. It is good for them and for me.

I was taking Ashley to her first day of preschool Monday morning, and she said from the back seat: "Are you excited to have one kid?" I laughed and resisted my initial response (YES!!!) and said, "I'm excited for you to have fun at preschool and I'll be happy to see you when you get home." She didn't say much to that. But I had to laugh. I hope my kids realize how much I love them, even if I am overjoyed when they go to school.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I could just cut and paste all your commentary into my own blog. I love school so much and am so thrilled to have a few days a week with only one in tow this year. Its going to be heaven.