Monday, October 5, 2009

Nate and the Spider

Nate is pretty funny about bugs. He likes them, but is also afraid sometimes. Tonight we got out the Halloween decorations for f.h.e. and there was a big plastic spider in there. I put in on a lamp shade, and then it turned up on the ground where Nate noticed it and started to smash it with a ball.

Then it flipped over and he squatted down beside it and hit the ground nearby trying to get the spider to move. When nothing happened he hit the ground again saying, "come on, dude!" Ah la la la la. Justin and I cracked up.

Then Justin took the spider and pretended to get Nate with it, but Nate jumped back and said, "Hey! Stop it Dad!" Such a funny age. That kid is endless entertainment.

Sorry about my poor cinematography.

7 comments:

Kat said...

Oh he is just adorable. LOVE it!

Susanne said...

so cute cute cute! Thanks for posting!

Michelle said...

He is DARLING! Love his chub, love his squat, love, love, LOVE his voice!

Laura Garner said...

I miss your kids Katie! I love watching these videos! They're all so cute and have such a sense of humor!

Carrie L said...

I'm so glad that is a fake spider because I was about to have serious reservations about coming!

Kristin said...

LOL! Mackenzie made me play it twice!

Kristin said...

OK seriously, Mackenzie has watched this video at least 10 more times, showed it to her friends, my mother in law- can't get enough of him. He's so yummy!