Monday, February 2, 2009

now what?

I sprained my ankle, it's really cramping my style. I was putting some heavy boxes in my car and it rolled out from under me. I fell down (luckily the box didn't fall on me) half underneath my car and then sat there for a while because it HURT really bad and also because I wasn't sure what to do next. I'm supposed to go get a boot to wear, but I haven't been able to get to one of the few pharmacies that carry it during hours. I'm going to have to break down and take a million kids with me, because it's getting sore from me lumbering around on it all day. I think this qualifies me for a vacation. P.S. Nate weighs a ton!

6 comments:

Susanne said...

I'm so sorry!!! I think this totally qualifies you for a vacation. Or at the very least, a few days to lose yourself in a few good books!

Colemans said...

Bless your heart. I fear the day I may be out of commission due to injury. It is hard enough being sick for a few days.

Mugs said...

I'm so sorry! Kate, you and my husband both! He is in crutches b/c of an ankle injury two days ago (church basketball, of course). We are quite the pair right now, with me feeling like 50 miles of bad road, and Anthony in his cast. When it rains it pours.

cat said...

bad luck is apparently going around. i hurt my foot running and haven't been able to go for the past 2 weeks. it's a fun one.
still looking for pictures of your fab. house.
love ya and hang in there!

cat said...

okay missy. your foot is hurt, not your hands. take some pictures and POST THEM!!!

Mary said...

I like the green page background thingy!