Monday, February 23, 2009

Kid update


Our boy loves balls. It is one of the only words he can say. He plays with the exercise ball, with bouncy balls, big and small, golf balls, nerf balls, soccer balls, deflated basketballs, beach balls, pretty much any thing round he can get his hands on. It makes Justin so proud.





He also likes to play rough. He hits Justin for fun, and cracks himself up. Tonight we were all kneeling down to say bedtime prayers, and he came up behind me with a half pool noodle and hit me on the head with it saying, "OW! Ah ha ha ha!" We all laughed so hard and he was so proud of himself that he did it again, and then wacked Justin a few times, too.

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I *LOVE* his chunky little thighs!!! You better watch out or he'll be still whacking you with things when he's big enough for it to hurt. ;-) Thanks for the new pics!

Emily said...

LOVE boys! Aren't they so different and so fun!

Courtney said...

I miss my little boyfriend. And I think he misses me too. In fact, I think he's just using that large squishy exercise ball so much because it reminds him of me. You know, just sort of pacifying himself until I can come back to visit.

Michelle said...

Oh Nate dog. I need to see him again. He is so chubalicious. Why don't you put him on a plane (okay, you can come too) to see his auntie...

Katie L. said...

Name the day Michelle!