Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine Tea Party

My kids love tea parties, and then have been planning this one for months. I was hard put to convince Emma we didn't need to send out invitations before Christmas. They had to pay me with their marbles, and they happily dished them out. They had so much fun helping me decorate.



We made chocolate fondue, with strawberries, pretzels, rice krispie treats, marshmallows, and bananas to dip. Yum. I was snacking on chocolate all day.









Each girl got to invite two friends, but we only had seven at the end. They were dressed up before they had been here two minutes, and after they inhaled fondue they ran off and played happily the rest of the time. It was fun. Girls are fun.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute idea! What little girl wouldn't be in heaven at this cute tea party!

gina said...

You are too cute! I can only imagine the inviting and uninviting that Camille did for months and months!! Ha Ha
Ash is looking so grown up!

Susanne said...

I'm in awe. How fun! You are a kind mom to go ahead and go for something like that.

Susanne said...

Oh yeah... I want to know how your marble system works!