Friday, October 3, 2008

Shhhh!


I snuck out for the weekend. I'm afraid if I go to wild I'll get in trouble and get sent home. I am in Denver and had a fabulous day hanging out with my mom and getting pedicures. When she visited me last week we worked so hard we didn't have any time to just relax together, so it was nice to have this day. Soon I am getting picked up to go to Winter Park and spend a weekend with my girlfriends here. I can't wait to smell that mountain air! Plus I managed to land myself here on the weekend that the fall colors peak in the mountains--man it really is too bad that I forgot my camera!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

I'm so jealous. I so need to find a group of girlfriends to go away for a weekend with. Someday!

cat said...

YEAH!!! i am so happy for you. have a ton of fun.
congrats to emma, i am so proud of her and i love that picture of you three, so beautiful!
i kinda don't forgive you forgetting your camera...love pics of girl time!

Mugs said...

Denver, Winter Park, Fall in the mountains? Ahhhh. Colorado my home. Breathe some of that air for me.

Julie said...

Hey, I was in Winter Park for a girls weekend too--scrapbooking! Hope you had a great time! Love the baptism pictures. Emma is so cute!