Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rosie's Photoshoot


Yes, I know my backdrop isn't covering the whole background, I never claimed to be a professional. Someday I am taking a photography class, or three or four but here are some of my amateur attemtps. Michelle, does this give you flashbacks of Camille and Carter? If I had time I'd scan that picture and put it up, too.


I got some seriously cute pictures of Rosie, It was harder with both of them because Nate wouldn't hold still, but I just love these few. I wanted to post my favorites of Rosie, but my SIL is in the process of picking some for a Christmas card so whenever she is done, NO PRESSURE!, I'll post my favorites of the little cutie.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

so I just found your blog..so cute. Nate is too cute in these pics!

Tamara said...

Wow...those are some CUTE kids. For reals!!! I'm so not biased, btw.

Michelle said...

You have yourself a chubby lil' man there, but when you put him next to such a teeny baby, he really looks plump!
Cute pic's!

Katie L. said...

Jenny, invite me so I can see your blog!

Mugs said...

These are great, Kate. Nate looks so much like Basher, huh? Cute, cute, cute!

Susanne said...

cute, cute! I love Nate's chubbs.

Colemans said...

Your little man has such a Clark face. I just want to pinch his little cheeks. Someday...

Kat said...

Oh Man Kate. That top picture is too funny. YAY for the sumo babies. He does look a lot like Bash. Cutie cute kids. Can't wait to see them next month!