Friday, July 11, 2008

Kid Funnies

CAM: Ashley! Comere! There's a roly poly...in the garage! Except, this is sad...it's dead.



CAM (to Justin while he bites the crust off her peanut butter and jelly sandwich): Did you know that you eat crust? Squirrels eat crust.



CAM: ASHALEE! Our blankies are not supposed to touch! And by the way, your blankie is touching the line!
ASH: CAMILLE! I like it the way it is supposed to be!



CAM: Did you know, that Todin (yes she's back!) lives in America?
ME: Really?
CAM: Yeah, and it's too bad because she has lots of tornados in her house.



JUSTIN: (We are getting ready to eat french dip sandwiches for dinner.) It's called Ahh Juice sauce (with drawl).
CAM: No it's not!
EM: You know what you're called?
ASH: Weak sauce!

I swear, I don't make this stuff up. I've been jotting down notes so I could remember!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Love 'em all!!!

Thanks for saying I'm looking OK. I've been feeling rather big... my midwife says its because I gained 10 lbs in a month (yea... found that out yesterday). How depressing. Gotta eat better because if I keep that up for the next two months, I'm hosed.

Shanna said...

Keep those coming! Those are funny :)

Mugs said...

Be sure to keep keeping those notes! Hilarious!