Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day with cousins

Last week we spent a day with our cousins. We went to a movie, then swimming. The kids were worn out at the end, but they had fun.
My twin neices, Brooke and Brittany

Emma playing with the boys. She was whipping them at "King of the Turtle"
Camille doesn't like to swim without a floatee, she tried on several including Nate's.
Nate was so sleepy! It was a hard day for a napping baby.
They loved the shower at our community pool. The pool is so nice, it was really great.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Torment me why don't you?!? I want to come to the pool with you guys! Looks like a blast. Can't wait to tag along with baby Braun. :)

Courtney said...

I can not wait until I can join you guys there in Dallas and have some fun in the sun with the kiddies. It will be "da best."

cat said...

that pool looks perfect! i love ashley's swimsuit - too cute.
nate is the cutest thing ever - those eyes!!!

Michelle said...

Oh I love Nate's budda belly! So cute!