Sunday, October 14, 2007

HOORAY!

Sorry for the delay, but appearing now for his many fans is
Nathan James Lisonbee, or Nate Dawg.



My labor wasn't too bad. We went in at 6:30 am Friday morning, started an IV and pit at about 7 am, then got an epidural between 9 and 10 am, before the real pain started thankfully.

Nate was born at 4:07 pm, Friday October 12th. He was 7 lbs 10 oz, and 19 inches long. He's a compact little cutie. I was certain he'd be over 8 lbs he felt so heavy to me, but he's just short. He gets it from the Clarks. Speaking of Clarks, Grandma is a BIG fan!

The girls were also very excited, Ashley is especially attached to her "baby bwother." They came to visit Saturday morning, and took turns holding him. They were also very excited about the chocolate pudding in the lounge.


I absolutely adore this picture of him, how do you not love a chubby cheeked baby with frog legs? I think I'll blow it up.

8 comments:

Susanne said...

YEAH!!! WOOHOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe i get to be the first to put a comment on Nathan's arrival! He is so absolutely, totally perfect! I'm so excited for you. Goodness knows I'm very familiar with how much *FUN* baby boys are! I hope I get to meet him in the near future! Love you!

Michelle said...

CONGRATS!!! I am with you on that last pic. Way too stinkin' cute! And I love the name.

I cannot believe you have 4 kids?!?!

cat said...

OH MY WORD!!! HE IS GORGEOUS!!! that last picture just got me. it looks like he is totally alert already. oh my. i just want to squeeze him and snuggle him. i am glad that everything went okay. what a good-looking kid. he fits right in with the rest of them. okay, i am rambling but i am SO excited for you. give him kisses for me. 4 KIDS!!! you are my HERO! love you tons

cat said...

oh yeah, and love the new name of your blog!

Mugs said...

Oh he is so sweet! Sooo handsome!Congratulations Justin, Kate, Emma, Camille, and Ashley!!

Mugs said...

By the way...Kate, you look so pretty. I can't believe you just had a baby and look like that. I looked like Jaba the Hut. You are a natural beauty.

Tamara said...

Seriously Kate. It's just wrong how cute you look right after labor. Kepe posting about your SON. He's so cute I'll never get enough.

The Queen said...

Kay, I got my picture fix. You can post pictures of the pig now if you want too. :) He is seriously such a cute baby. You know how there are those babies that really aren't that cute, you just say they are? (I fully realize my own children might fall into this category, special thanks to all those who lied to me and told me they were cute anyway...) Yeah, he's not one of those babies. He really is cute! :)