Thursday, June 19, 2008

Too Fast


I just love this gummy little face, and I'm so sad because the days are going by too fast. Nate got his first tooth! At 8 months, that is early for my kids. I will miss his gummy smile so much. I smother him with kisses every time I pick him up, because who wouldn't with those cheeks?

He is starting to scoot around (sort of inchworm style) and find stuff on the carpet to eat. Ashley went around her room yesterday and picked up all the little hairs, strings, stickers, clippys, and paper and made a cute little pile on her dresser so he wouldn't eat them.

I love it when he sucks on his bottom lip.

I just bought this outfit for him, and I love it because it looks so sweet and baby, I am not done with my baby! (It is size 18 mo.)

Scooting, starting solid foods, cutting teeth, and all but done nursing, does anybody know a way to stop time? I'm not ready to let this go!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I guess that means it's time for you guys to have another baby! lol I know what you mean, though. Seems like the older we get, the faster time flies. I'd love more than anything to pause it every now and then so I can catch up!

Michelle said...

I want to kiss that baby's chubby little face. When I see him for the first time, he's going to be a toddler!

Courtney said...

Oh baby Nate-dog. I hope you are preparing to lose your child for a week when I come because I'm not sharing him.

Katie L. said...

Court, I can't wait. He is turning into a mama's boy, so he could use someone else to love and take care of him!

Susanne said...

Kate- HE IS SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love his Chubs. And what a most preciuos smile. I've been pushing down on my kids' heads all these years and its still not working. Plus, they insist on my feeding them! I wish I could lock them up all small...

Tamara said...

Would you settle for chillin with my baby? She'll need plenty of people to love on her and I promise she'll be squishy!

Stephanie said...

I tract you down! Ha,

Hey, Misti and I would love to come by and visit you this week. Would th or fri work? Let me know what time is good for you,

www.thereadfam.blogspot.com

stephr806@gmail