Friday, June 13, 2008

Milestone for Camille


Cam lost her first tooth! She was so proud, and although the tooth fairy was a couple days late, she finally found us here in Dallas.
I love love love her proud face. She will come get me and pull me by the hand to show me how she has cleaned her room, or made her bed or mine. Camille is such an passionate child, she is hot and cold: good, sweet and cooperative, or grouchy, angry, and defiant. She keeps me on my toes, struggling to keep up with her mood swings and her needs. I'm trying to teach her to get what she wants without screaming and treating people badly. Despite being challenging she is sensitive, and often will get angry before she will show she is sad or hurt.
She has been eating second and third helpings at mealtimes, I'm amazed by the amount of food she will put away sometimes. She is inching up on Emma in clothing sizes too, I sit back every now and then and wonder at how fast children grow.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

yay Camille! That's a great pic!!