Monday, June 4, 2007

Our "baby"


Ashley is the funniest baby. We just love her, but it's so hard to describe her funny moments because she says such adult things that don't sound funny without her little lisp and voice attached to them. Today, however she did say something that translates. We are buying my mom's van so I took it in this morning to get an estimate on some damage on it. When we hopped into our old car we had a discussion about where the van was--my kids love it and we have been driving it for about a week. Ashley asked if it was broken, and I said yes. She said, "oh, you need a kiss? I give the car a kiss, it will be all better" she was going to kiss the van to make it better. I love how kids translate ideas to other situations!

2 comments:

cat said...

She is SO cute, and I can't believe how well she talks. AND your blog looks really good, so I am absolved of any blame!:)

Tamara said...

That's cute. I miss Basher! I wish we could come out when your son is born!