Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Tatics

Tonight we put Ashley to bed by herself, usually she goes at the same time as Camille, and she didn't like it too much. She yelled down to me for about an hour, here are some of the comments:
"Mom!"
"Mom!"
"Is it morning?"
"Mom?"
"Mom, I need my blankie, it's on the floor." (It wasn't when I put her in bed.)
"Mommy!"
"Mom!"
"I took off my pants!"
"I took off my pants! I took off my pants! I took off my pants! I took off my pants!"
"Mom, I took off my pants!"
"Mom, I took off my diaper."
"I mean I took off my pants, not my diaper."
"Mom!"

about 45 minutes into the yelling:
"Camille!"
"Camille, go to bed with me!"

After getting no responses she finally started talking to and playing with a toy dog she had in bed. I did eventually go up and tell her to be quiet and gave her the blankie, and she finally went to sleep.

1 comment:

The Queen said...

Oh my goodness she is so funny!! You have way more patience than I do.