Saturday, September 13, 2008

And more hilarity

I wasn't kidding people. Camille and Ash are in the bath right now. We are going to Adam and Tammy's today.

Camille: I wish Adam and Tammy had toys.
Me: What kind of toys?
Camille: A toy basket like us.
Me: Well, we could bring toys, that would be a good idea.

Ash: Why, cuz' you're just gonna do boring stuff like talk and talk and talk?
Me: And watch football.
Ash (several seconds later): Mom, you don't even like football.

Last time they were in the bath, Camille stuck her foot in a cup and said, "Look, I'm a cowboy with one boot...Howdy!" I had to laugh.

10 comments:

Keri said...

Nothing gets past Ashley! Smart kid, who does like football?

Nickell said...

Oh he way looks like my dad! For sure! Their baby pictures are almost identical! My dad isn't loving the "old enough to be a grandpa" thing though! It's pretty funny.

Carrie L said...

Your kids are hilarious--December is too far away!

Thompson said...

Hi Katie! It was great to hear from you. I don't mind at all if you put me on your blog. Your boys are cute. I can't believe how much they have grown.
Angie

cat said...

she really is the funniest thing ever! i agree with you about it having something to do with being the third child. as i am typing this henry is licking my arm and insisting that he is a little dog. nice.

Sherilyn said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your kids are so cute. I rememeber thinking Emma was one of the cutest babies I had ever seen! I always wanted to be a stay at home mom like you and now I am! It is very unglamorous isn't it? But I wouldn't trade it!!Hope you are having a great life. (looks like it!)

Anonymous said...

man im so bummbed i missed the weekend with the kids but i heard my mom got videos so it makes up for it

Tamara said...

Can I borrow Bash to entertain me while Elizabeth is napping? Daytime TV is not doing for me anymore...

Katie L. said...

Uh, YES!!! Anytime, only commenting on my blog might not be the quickest way to get a hold of me, so next time you get a Bash craving just give me a call and I'll rush her right over!

Mary said...

I can't wait till David starts to talk! I love hearing all this stuff!