Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bash on a roll

This kid is cracking me up today. First, she says to me, "Mom, who is coming over tonight? Tammy better be coming over!" Incidentally we had no plans for tonight.

Then she says (while standing next to me whining and talking about many things). "Mom, why can't we call Tammy and say, 'could you come over, my kid is freaking out." All said in a very monotone and manner of fact voice.

Then while playing with my cell phone and after Nate spit up on himself she says, "Mom, can I take a picture of that?"

There is just no end to her hilarity.

5 comments:

Nickell said...

Katie! You have a blog! I found it from your sister in-law who's on my friends blog list....anyway. You have four kids and that's crazy! It looks like you guys are happy. Congratulations on all your beautiful kids and your anniversary!

Keri said...

ha! I love that kid! By the way, Kenz still talks about ashley all the time! I need to show her your blog, she'd love it

Colemans said...

Holy cow she is funny! The "freaking out" comment cracked me up!

Susanne said...

too, too funny. I love the second quote... and the funniest part is that I can totally hear YOU saying it! Don't hate me!

Tamara said...

I pay Bash to ask for me to come over because Elizabeth begs for the attention. She wants to be at your house where more people than just me can fawn over her and tell her she's pretty. Basher kills me.