Monday, April 7, 2008

SOLD!!!

Phew! We sold our house. The offer came Friday, and is being finalized today. We did pretty well, it is only a little less than we hoped and I think there might be enough to redo my new kitchen counters and tile the backsplash--but we'll get to that later. The close date for this house will be April 28th, that is only three weeks! I can't believe this is all coming together, and our time here is running out fast. A few more things I'm going to miss:

*People who love my kids calling me and asking to watch them.

*"Scrap" Weekend with my girlfriends. We managed to get one more in this last weekend, and I'm really going to miss Winter Park and my friends! I hope I'll still get to go to the next one.

*Purple Mountains Majesty--What on earth will I look at? The view of the mountains gives me such a sense of home and peace, I'll really miss them!

8 comments:

Susanne said...

Yeehaa!! Off you go into the wild blue yonder! What a huge relief, I bet. I wish you luck getting it all going and together. How're the girls dealing with the impending move?? I'm a little jealous that you're moving onto something new and exciting! The most excitement we've had in our house is a change in ward boundaries (again) and a huge drop in its value. Oh well! Keep us posted!

Kat said...

YEAH!!!! So SO happy for you!!! We'll have to have lots of playdates in the next month to keep the girlies occupied and you know I'm always ready to make a list for you of things to do :)

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cat said...

WUHOOO!!! i have been praying that you guys would sell soon.
i am sure that you will miss tons from colorado, but for the friends part, you will never have a lack. i am so excited!!! oh yeah, and you didn't tell me that you liked my idea about the shadow boxing!:)

Julie said...

Congratulations Katie.....I am going to be out of town for your Farewell Open house, so I will have to steal that little fat guy at church one more time before you leave (not you Justin) Just kidding! I love your new house!

Shanna said...

Wonderful! I am glad that it worked out! Phew! No more house showings! Yeehaw!

Tamara said...

Oh congrats! I didn't know! Well good for you. Yay for moving day! You've got my number. Holler when you're ready for us to come help unload the truck!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Bet that's a HUGE relief! Now you can get back to actually living in your house for the next little while and enjoying it... and letting it get messy every now and then. :) See ya guys soon!