Friday, January 4, 2008

Winter is worth it

These pics are from a sledding trip with my sister Mary and her husband Joe. Now, I don't love freezing, but you have to love winter when you see a toddler all bundled up in snowpants, hat, gloves and boots. Adorable.
I had a hard time convincing the kids it was time to go home!
Ashley laid herself down to make a snow angel and then refused to get up for a picture and told me she was just going to take a nap.
While walking up the hill Mary spotted a hole in the ground and said "Look, a little hole. I wonder who lives in there, maybe a bunny!" Ashley said, "No, bunnies live in trees." Mary couldn't convince her otherwise.
When I took Camille down with me she said, "Hold me tight Mom!" But then she kept asking for more rides.




2 comments:

Mugs said...

Kate, that's a great picture. You look as beautiful as ever. Yearbook.

Michelle said...

How fun! We got some snow up in the mountains near us and just went and had a snow day today, look for a post on my blog about it tomorrow. And how the heck do you lose the baby weight so quick?! You are looking so GREAT! My baby is 17 months, no flippin' fair!