Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Promotion to me!

Justin has a tradition of giving me a gift when he gets promoted.  Last time I got to choose a pretty necklace from Tiffanys.  This time he let me pick out a new laptop!  I'm so excited!  This is the first time I have had my own computer.  It is sleek, fast, and new.  So I'm hoping to blog more, now that I don't have to fight for computer time or wait hours for our old dinosaurs to upload a photo.  As soon as I get my camera software on here, beware!  I have over 1000 pictures on my memory card!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Looking forward to it!!!

Mugs said...

Bring it on, Kate. The thousand pics, I mean.

Excited for your move to Cali!

Jules said...

That's a great tradition!! What did you get? I am NOT excited for your move to Cali... :(