Monday, January 5, 2009

Read the previous post first.

I found some more pics I liked. Here is Cam with her buddy in their High School Musical nightgowns. She and Emma both got one of those sleep masks and they actually wear them. Emma had hers on last night. Bella by the way is the most photogenic kid you have ever seen. You point a camera at her and somehow she looks adorable and perfect every time. I wish it was something you could learn! I'd take a class.


This is Mountain View park, it was so beautiful. We took the kids a couple times to get them out of the house. I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the dads playing baseball in the field.


Turns out I did get pictures at Knotts, I forgot. Justin took lots. This is Em with my new nephew Stephen. (Kristin got married)
Never get tired of this kid's face.

I think Brooke and Brittany went on the airplane ride a thousand times. They were loving it.


She is having more fun than it looks like, she has a good poker face.


Nana is the best. She took us all to Knotts and treated everyone to the best fried chicken dinner I've ever had--and I don't even like fried chicken! You just have to go try it.
Ash wasn't feeling well in the afternoon, she had an ear infection and the motrin wore off. So we bundled her up in a stroller and she hung out, but kept begging me to hold her. It was cold the whole day, but well worth it.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Aaarrrggghh! I miss my babies...come back to Denver.

cat said...

yeah! sounds like you had a ton of fun. love the pictures of the kids - they are so dang cute!

Jules said...

Mrs. Knotts famous fried chicken restaurant... been there about a million times in my 33 years. Man- I wish we were in sunny So. Cal. for Christmas. Looked like your trip was a blast! We've missed you here in TX though--- hope to catch up soon! Julie