Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to "Grammy" Lisa's, as Bash has started calling her. Bashy's newest thing is to make up nicknames for everyone. Deborah became Debbie or Deb Deb, she calls Justin "J" and me "Katie Lisonbee Mom." Camille is Camilly Bo Bielly. She also smiles funny for the camera. The kids had their own set up on the coffee table, and Deb brought them chocolate turkeys.

Emma thought the table was too low.
My mom had her shoulder replaced the Monday before, so we did a small feast this year. My uncle Steve and Grandma Bankhead came over from Utah, Deb and Zack our family friends, Mike and Jen and a friend Mary from China, and then us. Steve did most of the cooking, then Deb, and I did the green bean casserole. One of my favorite parts was the nap I took after dinner!

1 comment:

Mugs said...

Isn't it funny how naps become a favorite thing? Sometimes I just look at my bed and drool