Sunday, October 31, 2010

day trip

It occurred to me about a month ago that in two and a half years we had never taken the kids down to see the Dallas Temple.  Shame!  We had to do that before we left, so we drove down Saturday.  It was closed!  But at least they got to see it and it was a beautiful day, so we still had fun.



(This is fabric I got for a cape for Emma's Halloween costume, and she liked it so much she wore it all day.)

Little daredevil.  Justin brings out the wild in him.


Ever seen one of these before?  Duck crossing?  It was my first time.  If we have time, maybe I'll try to take the kids down again so they can see the grounds.  If not:
This is the Newport Beach Temple, the one we will go to in California.  It is a beautiful temple, with such beautiful landscaping too.  We will just visit there!

1 comment:

cat said...

duck crossing? love it. my fav though is the picture of them all walking away and justin holding camilles hand. so dang precious.